Looking for 3 Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist who can develops, experiments, tests and optimizes digital marketing channels. These channels include social media, SEM, SEO, remarketing, display and website to meet and exceed lead generation goals and our client’s interests.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the day-to- day, hands-on execution of digital marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. Coordinating digital media and communications, incumbents are responsible for the growth of digital subscribers (CRM, email, Facebook, twitter, etc.) to ultimately drive the growth. This role has significant scope to create and develop new and interesting campaigns and initiatives to drive engagement and support. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered digital communications.
- Planning, implementation and support of digital marketing projects & campaigns.
- Design, coordination and monitoring of all our digital communications, including email marketing.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the marketing plan with a focus on the development of dedicated online marketing strategies.
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, email direct marketing, social networking, promotions and special events - recommending improvement strategies where needed.
- Deliver reporting & post implementation reviews to ensure continual improvement of digital marketing campaigns and programs.
- Collaborating with team, to contribute and update content
- Should be Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to digital marketing
- Passionate about market research and consumer insights
- A high degree of professionalism is required, as the position involves working with the media, customers and vendors
- A good sense of creativity and aesthetics
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to efficiently deal with multiple priorities simultaneously will be key to success in this position.
- Knowledge of advanced social media analysis tools
- Optimize websites for top SEO ranking in Bing and Google
- Manage social media presence, including creating, monitoring and publishing posts and engagement
- Measure the impact and return of social media on overall marketing and PR efforts
- Develop quantitative analyses, custom models and ad hoc reports to effectively monitor performance, trends and opportunities within social medial channels and PR activity
- Define KPI*s for success and track against them
- Identify novel and cutting edge, relevant applications for social media program measurement
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to implement social media content updates across various web properties including corporate websites and blogs
- Manage SEO programs including onsite and offsite optimization
- Support national and global digital marketing efforts
- Responsible for ad hoc websites, social media, SEO, SEM, remarketing, web analytics and display advertising projects
- Research, interview, write and edit update reports about trends, issues and opportunities in digital marketing, SEO and SEM trends and technology
- Well-organized, excellent follow-through, detail-oriented, problem-solving, excellent communication and high level organizational skills are of primary importance in this position.
- The ideal person must be energetic, creative, an excellent writer and internet-savvy
- Immersed in what it means to live life online.
- Those with daily use of twitter, blogs, message boards and social networks are preferred.
- We would also prefer those who are active within SM community.
- Make our website and partner websites search engine optimized.